I hope you and baby Dino had a good one! I love your pumpkins, I was so close to buying that kit :) and I'm writing out my questions for the Sunshine Award soon. It's been hectic here.
Whoa these are fabulous... don't come to my blog to see my pumpkin...Happy to be a new follower!Tatteredtotaylored.blogspot.com
Thanks so much!
Thank you! And I didn't even realize it was a kit! All my hard work for nothing! LOL.
I hope you and baby Dino had a good one! I love your pumpkins, I was so close to buying that kit :) and I'm writing out my questions for the Sunshine Award soon. It's been hectic here.
ReplyDeleteWhoa these are fabulous... don't come to my blog to see my pumpkin...
ReplyDeleteHappy to be a new follower!
Tatteredtotaylored.blogspot.com
Thanks so much!
ReplyDeleteThank you! And I didn't even realize it was a kit! All my hard work for nothing! LOL.
ReplyDelete