

My tools were a sponge, paper plate (could use foil, Saran wrap, etc.), some water, and a paint brush for clean up. I put down a base, which was a nude. Then I soaked the sponge partially with water. I didn't want the sponge to be dry, because then it would soak up all the nail polish. So I soaked the sponge with water, squeezed out some of it. I painted the sponge and I applied. I dabbed at my nail, left and right, up and down until I got the look that I wanted.

I used China Glaze's "Gothic Lolita", "Flyin' High" and "Fuchsia Fanatic" - they seem to be my favorite colors lately. I just like really bright colors.

Just stopping over from Mani Monday - Your nails look great! I'm not sure if I'd have the patience to do the clean up after, maybe it would be easier if someone else did it? Anyway, looks awesome!
ReplyDeletejess
Wanderlusted
That looks really cool! I love those colors too!
ReplyDeleteLooks great and love the colors you picked. How long was the clean up?
ReplyDeleteLove this idea! Such a wonderful color combo. :)
ReplyDeletexo
www.rosehorseshoe.com
That is really cute! I am bad about cleanup after I paint my nails. I don't generally make a mess but I just do them the night before and wash the excess off in the shower the next day.
ReplyDelete