Monday, February 18, 2013
Old Navy Styles at Great Prices
I am a huge Old Navy fan. It seems like if you go at the right time, you will always get the best deals! So when I first got the opportunity to check out the kids and baby sale, I knew I had to go!
We have a pretty decent sized Old Navy by me and I love to check it out. It's in a great shopping center, with other stores that I like to frequent. We went in the middle of the week so it was nice and quiet. I hate shopping in crowds and when everything is a mess. This location was immaculate. Super clean. The employees were extremely friendly and willing to help me with anything and everything I needed.
I love how the kids and baby section is set up with them in mind. There are balloons for them and balls for them to play with. Honestly, I think Birdie was more interested in the balls than the clothes. But that's a different story.
Birdie is about done with potty training. Something I am so proud about! So one of the first things we grabbed were a pack of undies. They had some adorable ones with anchors and sailboats. And y'all know how I feel about all things nautical!
One of the things I realized is their jean sizing. Baby sizes are up to 24m and they have enough room for a diaper. Once they hit the toddler sizes, 2T and up, there isn't any room for a diaper. Which surprised me, but we lucked out since Birdie is done with diapers!
We pulled off quite an awesome haul with our gift card! We got two pairs of skinny jeans (one in an amazing periwinkle blue!), six shirts, a hat, a pair of jellies, a pack of undies and a reusable bag (our plastic bag ban starts in a week!). My favorite is that cutie pie shirt. It's adorable on her!
Here is Miss Birdie wearing that I Love (You) shirt and skinny jeans. I think she looks simply adorable in them. I can't get over it! Ignore the flooring of our house. It's over 100 years old and in the middle of a renovation. What can I say?
Thank you Old Navy for the awesome sale, right at the perfect time since we are transitioning from our winter clothes to spring clothes.
* I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective, and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



You got some super cute stuff! Love the gel flats!
ReplyDelete