Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Canvas Giveaway!

Have you ever heard of Easy Canvas Prints? They are the company that also owns Build A Sign and Allied Shirts. What they do is they blow up your photograph and puts it on a canvas for you to hang. It's super simple. All you have to do is upload a photo and figure out what size canvas you want. Then you get to rearrange and change it however you want it. Then it will be shipped to you in a couple of days.

I had the chance to make my own canvas and it was the easiest thing ever. The hardest thing I had to do was pick a photo that I wanted. I had so many photos to go through from my vacation to California, I wasn't sure which one I wanted to do. I uploaded the shot, picked my size, picked a few options and I was done! The website and receipt mentioned that it was going to be shipped in a couple of weeks and I had it in my possession in about a week.

So, thanks to Easy Canvas Prints, I am giving away one 8"x10" canvas print, with free shipping to anywhere in the US (excluding Hawaii and Alaska)!

3 comments:

  1. This is such a fun giveaway! I would probably put a wedding photo on the canvas if I won. :) My husband and I have yet to to put up very many of our wedding photos, after quite a few years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well knowing me it would probably end up being one of my dogs. Or it may be a picture from my vacation a couple of years ago that I've always loved

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you all have a fantastic 2014 also!!

    ReplyDelete