I love it when it starts getting chilly. Hoodie and boots weather, my favorite outfit. I cannot wait to start a fire in the fireplace. I've been trying to see if we can get it cleaned first, but I don't think it's going to happen.
I love hot chocolate (I prefer abuelita, but nobody else in my family does). I used to love PSL (pumpkin spice lattes), but I got sick one year and haven't had it since.
Birdie cannot make up her mind on what she wants to be for Halloween, so I don't know what I am going to do on that front. I think that I might have another year of picking for her.
So to keep in the spirit of Halloween and fall, I decided to take her to a pumpkin patch. It was a pretty big one and we had a blast.

We walked around to see what they had to offer. On the weekends, a lot more is open. They had a train that goes around the pumpkin patch, a little kid cow train that is ran by a tractor. They also have pony rides, petting zoo, a carousel, live music, a haunted hay ride, a hay ride to go see the butterflies, a huge corn maze and a little kid corn maze.

We went on the train, because Birdie loves trains. She's obsessed with automobiles (safe to say she got that from her dad, but then again I was the only teenage girl in my high school with a subscription to Car and Driver). She also led the way through the corn maze where we learned a lot about bees. It was so much fun.
She also picked some mini pumpkins that she painted as soon as she got home. She was so excited too and didn't forget. It was the first thing she asked to do, once we got home a couple hours later.
Aw! This is so fun! Fall is my favorite season, and I just love everything about it - the weather, the colors, the fashion, the tastes! So much to love. I actually had my first pumpkin spice latte a few weeks ago and loved it! I hope I don't get sick too. Your trip to the pumpkin patch sounds like so much fun! So happy I stumbled upon your blog. You've gained a new follower!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! I just went to the pumpkin patch with my bestie last weekend... nothing puts you more in the fall mood than tractors and scarecrows. Found you from the Sunday Social Blog Hop, and I hope you'll drop by if you get the chance. Have a fabulous week!
ReplyDeletexo,
Stephanie
Diary of a Debutante
www.stephanieziajka.blogspot.com
Thank you! I'll be checking out your blog.
ReplyDeleteI love fall :)
Fall is my favorite too! I just love hoodie and boot weather. I hope you don't get sick off the PSL, but I doubt it. I think I just happen to have a bad batch.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for visiting!