Saturday, September 28, 2013

Recipe: Perfect Hard Boiled Egg

I love hard boiled eggs for breakfast, especially when I'm on the go. I also love them in my salads when I get a chance. My mom mentioned that I always make the perfect hard boiled egg, no matter what. It's never overcooked or undercooked. So I figured that I would share the recipe.

  1. Put eggs in a pot.  Fill with water so that the eggs are covered and there's an inch of water over the eggs.

  2. Put the pot on the stove to cook. Once the eggs come to a rolling boil, let boil for 1 minute and then turn off the stove.

  3. Put cover over the pot and let sit for twelve minutes.

  4. As soon as the twelve minutes pass, immediately get rid of the hot water and run cold water over the eggs for a few minutes.



And tada! All done!


No comments:

Post a Comment