
I think there were 18 tigers in the cage. There were so many. They had one white tiger and it was gorgeous. They all seemed to be very playful.

I can't imagine the balance needed to be able to perform. It all just looks so hard.

Birdie loved the elephants. I'm pretty sure that was her favorite part. She loved the animals.
I really liked the girl being shot out of the cannon. I took a great video of that. I would love to go back again.
I'm glad Birdie had a great time!
ReplyDeletePolka Dot Heart ♥
Thanks! Me too. She had a blast.
DeleteThe circus is always so fun!!
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog!
I am now following. I am looking forward to keeping up and getting to know you through your posts!
xo
Christina
Pieceitalltogetherx3.blogspot.com
Thanks so much! I will check out your blog.
DeleteThe circus is great. It's a lot of fun.