Friday, March 8, 2013

Sweetheart VoxBox Review

I finally got to try everything! I love Influenster and their VoxBoxes. I love being able to try things I normally wouldn't have purchased. I seem to almost always end up loving the product and recommending it to people!

This is what it looked like when I opened it!


Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response: ($7.99-9.99) Love this stuff. I used it for a couple of days, but I try not to use deodorant with aluminum in it while I'm breastfeeding. I know, I sound a little paranoid, but hey, if it makes a difference, it makes a difference. I feel like the days that I did use it, I didn't noticeably sweat at all. Especially when I worked out. I normally sweat and feel hot like 85% of the time. Everyone is all cold and I'm sweating for no good reason. Well, not with this clinical strength deodorant. I also really liked the scent.


Olay Fresh Effects {Va-Va-Vivid!} Powered Contour Cleansing System: ($12.99) This little brush is amazing! I loved how it felt on my face. I felt like it was really cleaning my face, without actually being too harsh. It also wasn't so soft that it felt like my face was still dirty afterwards. I like how small it is, compared to my Clairsonic Mia that I own. I think I would travel with this, just because of the size.

Olay Fresh Effects {Shine, Shine Go Away!} Shine Minimizing Cleanser: ($6.99 for full size) My face felt clean with this cleanser, but I can't say that it really kept my shine away. I have an oily t-zone and it felt pretty normal. Nothing too special with this cleanser.

Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars: ($9.99 per box of 5 bars) This was yummy. I kept it in my purse over the weekend for me to snack on while I was out and about. It definitely helped me out in that department. I tend to always make sure Birdie is fed and then I forget about myself, so this was a fun treat to have. 
 Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray: ($6.00 for full size) This was fun to play with. I don't really put any products in my hair, but it gave it some volume. It gave my hair a little extra oomph. I can definitely see myself using it again. It reminded me when I was younger and living in the islands. My hair would start looking like this half an hour after getting out of the water. I miss those days.















I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh..I think I get one soon. I love these boxes! They are such a fun surprise...and even better when they are free!

    Jill
    Classy with a Kick

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I get one soon! The sweetheart voxbox looked so awesome. How long did you participate before you got your first box?

    ReplyDelete