Sunday, January 27, 2013

Moving on over!

I decided to make the move from Wordpress to Blogger. I'm a huge fan of Wordpress but I'm starting to like Blogger a lot more. I'm also kind of partial to GFC - so please follow me!

So please bare with me as I get things changed over. If you notice any broken links or photos, please comment and let me know. I'll get them fixed as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patience!

3 comments:

  1. I thought Google was decommissioning GFC? I guess they changed their mind, lol. Anyways it all looks good to me. I'll let you know if I see any broken links, etc. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard they were as well, but I've also heard they've been promising that for a while. It just feels like it's easier to follow blogs and keep up with them on Blogger than on a self-hosted WP site.

      Thanks :)

      Delete
  2. Sighhh, yall are making it hard for me to stay on wordpress, lol.

    ReplyDelete