Thursday, October 17, 2013

New Blog Layout

Christina of Polka Dot Heart has a new design blog and she decided to make me a new layout. I love it. I love the colors and the fonts. It's just so me. So check out her sites and get some graphic design done by her.

She also worked on my shop too. I think it honestly has the best layout in the world. Love the colors. I need to order done new business cards. Maybe I'll make them all match.

I've been thinking about switching from storenvy to etsy. I've been missing etsy a bit lately. I know it costs and storenvy is free but most people know of etsy. I feel like I get a lot more traffic there so I'm just trying to figure out if I should go back. I think I might just for the holiday season.

I purchased some leather last week and I've been making leather moccasins. I'm so in love with the leather. I'm glad that I was able to find a place that sells it. I already want to go back and purchase more, in all of the colors. I do. I love seeing Birdie in moccs. I need to take more photos of her in them. She hates shoes and hates socks so thus just seems to work out perfectly for her.



No comments:

Post a Comment