Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Changes?

I've been thinking about changes lately. I feel like I'm kind of in a limbo. I can't wait to go home. I've definitely been here, visiting my family, a lot longer than I thought I would be. It's time to start preparing to go home. I can't wait. I'm excited.

I've been thinking about going back to school. I want to finish my degree. I just have to make sure that I have the time and focus to do so. Money also helps. I need to make sure that I'm making enough in the shop to continue to go. I was thinking about going back for business management. I think it would help me a lot as my shop continues to grow.

I was thinking about changing the name of my blog and dedicating this name solely to the shop. I don't want to think of this blog as the blog to the shop. I don't talk about the shop all that much on here and I kind of want it to have its own identity, if that makes sense.

I've also been thinking about moving my shop. It started on Etsy and I got tired of the fees. I felt like I wasn't getting enough traffic over there either. It's currently on Storenvy, which I like. I get decent traffic, I get sales from its marketplace but I'm just not happy there for whatever reason. So I've been thinking about BigCartel. I listed a couple of things over there, just to see how I like it and I'm going to see how it does.

I hope to have a new layout up on the site soon. I need to get more motivated on here and I think having a new layout will help with that.

Crochet headbands have returned to the shop now that it's cooling down. New colors, that I love. I'm doing mommy & me sets. I actually sold a bunch in the RTS sale I had over the weekend. It was pretty nice.





Hope all is going well! Check out the new shop when you get a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment