Friday, August 2, 2013

FabKids

Have you heard of JustFab? You could get two amazing pairs of shoes for $39.95. Well, they just launched their kids portion of the site and it's called FabKids. You can get discounted outfits for your child. I LOVE IT. I find myself constantly clothes shopping for Birdie. I'm lucky she's still at the age where I can dress her. With FabKids, they have you take a quiz and they offer you clothes at discounted prices according to how you take the quiz. They were spot on with Birdie.



They have all kinds of clothing, for different styles. It ranges in ages. They dress the little models up so well. It makes me want to buy all the different outfits on there. I've been slightly obsessing with buying clothes. Oh, and hoarding clothes for when she hits the next size. You should check it out when you get a chance. You won't be disappointed.



No comments:

Post a Comment