Friday, August 9, 2013

Dasani Drops Over The Summer!


Receiving this box from Influenster this summer has been the best thing! I received the Cherry Pomegranate and the Pineapple Coconut flavor enhancer drops with a bottle of water. I got to make one of my first videos on Instagram so people can see exactly what to do with them. Ever since I received them, they've been in my purse. I use them every chance I get! I even sneak them into water glasses at restaurants, when the waitress isn't looking.

I've been at the store, looking at the different flavors to see what I want to try next. This was one of the best brand challenges for me, since I am obsessed with drops. I buy all different kinds to see which one that I like the best. I like carrying them around, because I constantly carry multiple bottles of water in my purse. It's so convenient.

So a big thank you to Dasani and Influenster for inviting me to this challenge! I recommend these water drops to everyone, because unlike other brands, this one mixes with the water well. It's almost like they were the drink itself, and not mixing with water.

I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.

1 comment: