Sunday, June 30, 2013

San Francisco

I love San Francisco. I try to go often when I'm in California, but it hasn't happened this trip. So when my parents mentioned going, I jumped on it. At first I was hesitant since we spent the morning at the discovery museum, but I really wanted to go.

We got to take BART up. I love taking the train. Birdie slept for most of it and then enjoyed the end. She has a slight obsession of trains. I finally got to put her in my carrier. She hasn't been in it for a while and it's made me sad. She has gotten so big.





We checked out some shops on Market. Ended up walking around Forever 21 for no reason, but I can't help but stop in when I'm there. It's so big! I ended up falling in love with a fabric store that I must go back to! I've seen it before but never went in. We ended up walking around for about an hour!





Then we headed over to Chinatown. I love San Francisco Chinatown. The Chinatown in Austin is a shopping center. I guess growing up with NYC and SF's Chinatown has me spoiled.





We shopped around and got a couple of pennies squished... I have no idea what those machines are, but we collect them. I love getting them from everywhere we visit. We stopped by one of our favorite bakeries and got some pastries, nice and fresh.





We enjoyed a huge dinner with tons of leftovers that I enjoyed later on. We were so tired, we fell asleep on the way back.





I wish I could live in the city. I love the atmosphere. There was perfect weather. I hope to go back before I leave. This weekend is Pride and I would love to go up there and see City Hall. It's a great weekend for the city.

1 comment:

  1. SF seems like such a lovely city! If I ever make my way over to Cali, I definitely want to visit there!

    ReplyDelete