Monday, June 10, 2013

Hello!

Hey loves!

I'm trying to get back into the swing of things. I know I've been disappearing a bit much lately, but life has been busy.

Birdie and I are still in California, enjoying our time with my family. We miss A a lot and I think we are about to take a journey home.

I have a couple of entries to post about our days out. I'm pretty excited to get them up. I've been hesitant to upload my photos since every time I do that, my hard drive fails and I lose everything.

I've been adding items to the shop here and there. It's been going pretty well. Feel free to check it out when you get a chance.

I should be going back to regular posts this week. I'll be blog hopping to catch up with my regulars!

The spam comments I've been getting recently are insane. I received 29 yesterday. Alone. Anyone know how to stop that?

Time for me to finish up. We just had family board game night and I'm still a bit wired. We ended up playing darts all night and building Legos with Birdie. Oh, and singing Motown at the top of our lungs.




I love nights like this. I stole this photo from my brother's Instagram page. Are you following me? My username is chevronsandanchors.

No comments:

Post a Comment