Monday, February 4, 2013

The ABCs of Me


I saw that Brandi over at Cupcakes & Curves did this, so I wanted to hop on the band wagon and join in! I love filling out little things like this. Plus, I have a few new followers so I wanted to make sure you knew a few things about me, especially since .. I haven't posted an about page yet. I know, I know. I'm working on it!

A - Age: 26. I just turned 26. I don't feel like I'm closer to 30 than 20 though. That's scary.
B - Bed size: Queen. Waterbed. Nice and heated.
C - Chore you hate: I don't like doing dishes. But I feel like I'm do them all the time. I don't have a dish washer here.
D - Drink of choice: Big Red. I missed it when I was in California. I'm glad they have it up there now.
E - Essential start to your day item: Coffee. With amaretto creamer.
F - Favorite color: Right now, I love coral.
G - Gold or Silver: Silver. Or white gold. Platinum! Does that count?
H - Height: 5'7"
I - Instruments you play(ed): Piano!
J - Job: Mommy. And I'm a bowtician. I make pretty bows. And other accessories.
K - Kids: 2.
L - Living arrangements: With my boyfriend and daughter.
M - Mom's name: Jean.
N - Nicknames: Nic, Colah, Nikki.
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Births of my kids. Surgeries.
P - Pet Peeve: Incorrect grammar!
Q - Quote from a movie:? I actually don't have one!
R - Right or left handed: Ambidextrous.
S - Siblings: 1 brother and 1 sister.
T - Time you wake up: Depends on the baby.
U- Underwear: Yes, please.
V - Vegetable you dislike: Brussel sprouts.
W - What makes you run late: Forgetting something.
X - X-rays you've had: Knee, shoulder, ankle, wrist, elbow, jaw, nose.
Y - Yummy food you make: Spaghetti is what I hear. But I also make a bomb breakfast.
Z - Zoo favorite: Tigers!

12 comments:

  1. Hey girl! I'm a new follower from GFC. I like your blog a lot. Happy Monday.

    -Kacie @ mommaexperience.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally jealous of your heated waterbed! I just got a heated blanket & it is saving my life this winter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Best thing ever. I don't know what I would do without it!

      Delete
  3. I love the word bowtician! So cool! I'm also incredibly jealous of your heated water bed - I've been using my dogs as hot water bottles this winter xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the word too, lol. I use it when I can! The heated water bed is a god-send!

      Delete
  4. You're ambidextrous?! That's so cool! What is Big Red?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! Had to learn to write with both because I kept breaking my wrists, lol.

      Big Red is a red cream soda that I LOVE. Used to only be a southern thing.

      Delete
  5. Coral is one of my favorites right now, too! I'm also jealous that you're ambidextrous!

    xo - Cupcakes and Curves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coral & mint :) I love the two.

      With how often I broke my wrists as a kid, I had to learn to write with both hands, lol.

      Delete
  6. Loved your post and did it on my blog! I linked to you. Hope you don't mind.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My mom and aunt used to make beautiful ribbon bows when I was a kid and I learned some simple things then, but I really want to get into it now. Bows are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete