I got to meet up with some amazing girls! I've known Christina of Polka Dot Heart for a bazillion years. We've hung out numerous times and even went on a road trip to SoCal one year. So much fun. We ended up going on a road trip with Cinda (who needs a blog) to meet up with Brandi of Cupcakes and Curves. Birdie actually did decent on the road. I'm always afraid to take her in the car for extended periods of time.
We walked the local mall and went out to eat lunch. Afterwards, we stopped by a park so that Birdie could run around. The park was really nice. Had a huge pond and a little creek to put your feet in. There were a lot of play areas.
So I borrowed these photos from everyone else, so I can share! It was a blast. Now we are just trying to get Cinda to blog again and Brandi to move out here in about a year!




No comments:
Post a Comment