Before I get into the no poo thing, I have to announce that I broke my computer. Well, the hard drive isn't reading and they think it's unrecoverable. I'm heart broken. All of Birdie's photos on there since that's basically where everything goes. I don't want any comments about backing it up. I know. It was actually on my to do list before I left, which was this week.
Anyway, onto week 2... My hair feels amazing still. It's soft, shiny, a lot more curly/wavy since it isn't heavy from build up. I'm loving this method.
Day 1: Washed and blow dried. Hair was worn down.
Day 2: Still worn down.
Day 3: Hair was worn in a braid.
Day 4: Rinsed hair with water. Worn in s pony tail.
Day 5: Pony tail.
Day 6: Braid.
Day 7: Bun.
I'm barely washing my hair once a week. Sounds gross but my hair feels amazing still. I still shower, I just don't wash my hair. My scalp feels healthier. No flakes. No scratching. I used to break out on my hairline. Not anymore.
So far so good! I haven't had to switch up the ingredients either. Still using one tablespoon of baking soda and a cup of water. And for conditioning, I'm using a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and a cup of water.
If you have any questions, let me know!
I need to try this! Seriously my hair has been feeling so unhealthy lately and I need it to get back to normal healthy hair.
ReplyDeleteCarlee
Almost Endearing