Friday, February 1, 2013

Fitness Friday

I've been trying to work out on a regular basis, but I've been having a hard time. I try to go jogging about 5 miles, 3 times a week. I go jogging around the lake, while pushing Birdie in a stroller. So it's not too bad. We pass a couple of playgrounds and I do some pull ups while she runs around. I feel like it's not enough sometimes.


It is simply gorgeous out there. But with the weather being all crazy (one day it's in the 80s and the next, it's in the 50s) and Birdie being sick, I haven't been able to go out as often as I would like to. So I figured that I might start the 30 Day Shred again. I started it...twice... before and I think that it's a good idea to start again. We have it, so why not use it? I figured 30 days would be a perfect start, because I'm going on a trip. I'd like to be nice and fit looking for that. Well, maybe not so fit, but at least a little tone? Like I'm trying... If I can keep going with the 30 Day Shred, then maybe I can start Insanity again.

So as of February first (today - can you believe it's February already?!), I'm starting Insanity, and I will post about it and hopefully keep my motivation going.

What do you do to work out? What keeps you motivated?

2 comments:

  1. That's great! I think you are doing a great job especially for having Birdie! As for me, I go to the gym. I do the treadmill/bike/elliptical. :)

    Good luck on Insanity!

    http://www.polkadotheart.org/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I would love to do Insanity. It just seems.. insane, haha. I don't know if I should do it.

      Delete