
I really wanted a nude on for some reason. I think someone posted nude nails on Instagram and I couldn't get the color out of my head. This is Essie's Topless & Barefoot.
Ignore my cuticles. Slaving away, making fresh wontons will do that to you!

Birdie had to get in on the action and get her nails painted as well. Sorry for the not so good photo, but it's hard to get a 1 year old to stay still. She's wearing China Glaze's Fuchsia Fanatic. She likes bright pinks.

Cute!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks :)
DeleteI like the color you used! I love light colors. I love Birdie's nails too! What a girl. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks :) I like light colors too. Sometimes I feel like they look funny on my nails though. She is definitely a girly girl when it comes to nail polish!
DeleteLOVE this color and your blog! I'm a new GFC follower :)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! Welcome :)
Delete