Have you heard of Influenster.com?
It's this website where you can give your opinion on everything and anything. You can also read reviews on the same products. It's a free to join community where your voice is heard. You're not just another number on a message board that ends up being forgotten at Influenster. Here you get rewarded for your participation.
I love being able to talk about things and actually be heard. Hence, why I have a blog... But here, there are tons of people, that are just like me and you. Influenster sends you stuff so you can try it out, for free. Then you can talk about it on the site and it helps the companies figure out what *real* people like. I buy things because they are recommended to me by friends. I do it all the time. You read it here on my blog, that I've gotten a recipe from so and so or I bought makeup because so and so told me it was a good brand.. So why not join a website that does that too?
Just check it out if you have the time!
No comments:
Post a Comment